Now available: UK Education 2013-2015
Following the success of our best selling Education Whitepaper in 2011, the new edition for 2013 and beyond is now available.
Price: £298.80 (inclusive of VAT)
As the education building sector in the UK experiences far reaching changes it is more important than ever that you can understand and respond to critical policy changes, and be confident on the likely future changes to the market. UK Education 2013-2015 is your ideal guide.
This year's report will offer a fully updated analysis of the current and future market opportunities in such a key sector for construction. Research results (informed by interviews with government officials, education providers and construction companies) will offer you a deep insight into client demands, helping to contend with fierce competition to develop design and construction solutions.
The scope of the report has for the first time been extended to include the HE and FE sectors, giving you the insight you need to widen your reach in this competitive market.
You will also benefit from:
- Detailed guide to the changes in the government's school building policy over the past year, including design, funding settlements and procurement routes
- In-depth insight into the Priority Schools Building Programme, including the latest updates from government officials and detailed analysis of future trajectory
- Exclusive data on regional education spending trends and spending by school type, provided by Barbour ABI, to inform your business planning
- A guide to how to comply with new baseline design standards for schools
- Updated projections for pupil place shortages for every local authority in England, enabling you to identify and target areas in the greatest need of work
- Market analysis of opportunities in Higher and Further Education, including interviews with leading clients
- Intelligence on what local authorities and schools need most from their supply chain in our exclusive, detailed survey on issues including design, building plans and procurement
- Benchmarking as you can compare your firm against competitors using our detailed survey of more than 250 construction firms involved in education, detailing fee levels, future bidding priorities and attitudes towards policy
- Knowledge of which architects, consultants, and contractors have won the most education projects in the past year in our exclusive rankings, produced by Barbour ABI
- Detailed case studies on the latest standardised design solutions being offered by architects and contractors
Please note this product is a digital PDF